Kevin C. Cox - Getty Images
No surprise that Alabama remains No. 1; Oregon State receives biggest jump, Ohio remains in the top 25 and Ball State receives votes.
Here are the results for this week's BlogPoll Top 25. Thoughts to follow.
- Ohio stays strong at No. 25. It seems like a lot of voters are doing what I have done most weeks - leaving Ohio at No. 25 and bouncing a number of teams above or below them. As long as the Bobcats continue to win, I'm fine with that.
- I thought Toledo might get some votes this week, but that wasn't the case. Instead, Ball State still has votes - although it was by only one voter, One Bronco Nation Under God, who has the Cardinals 21st. He's got an interesting formula which involves Dairy Queen. As a former DQ worker back in my high school days, I applaud this.
- Ohio showed up on 37 ballots. Its highest ranking was No. 5! That also came courtesy of OBNUG. He loves his #MACtion and Blizzards.
- Oregon State moved up a ton in a lot of polls, mine included. No surprise to see the Beavers 13th.
- Overall, not a whole lot of movement. Usually teams are going all over the place in this thing. Perhaps the market has settled a bit.