The Kearney Hub has the hilarious details. A brief summation:
• Late one night (late enough to be "the early hours") of November 1, Keller and two buddies left a bar in a pickup truck, drove to Memorial Stadium, a park which holds both college and American Legion teams, did "cookies" in the parking lot and tried to drive into the stadium by ramming into the gate.
• That didn't work other than to dent up their truck. So they went to Walmart to buy bolt cutters. Those did work.
• They then proceeded to drive around the bases in their pickup truck and spun some "cookies" in the infield and outfield.
• To boot, Keller RECORDED THIS ON HIS PHONE.
• They were pretty easy to find once they located dents on the truck, paint on the gate which matched the truck, and bits of artificial turf on the truck.
• They did $91,000 worth of damage to the stadium, and Keller has already turned himself in.
• In Nebraska, they call donuts "cookies."
For what it's worth ... I am adamantly against baseball fields who mix between natural and fake grass. I once saw a minor league game in Edmonton, Canada where it looks like they weren't even trying. But there are other ways to speak out against them, such as starting a blog.