Mondays suck. Here's what's going on at your favorite Mid-American Conference school. Hopefully that makes Monday suck a little less.
- Like we told you last week, the public recently learned that Ball State has been involved in a messy case of fraud that stretches back several years. Let's hope that this newly promoted Cardinal makes more savvy financial decisions than Gale Prizevoits.
- Questionable decisions seem to have made their way to another MAC West school, and though not shrouded in secrecy like the BSU decisions, if I were a student or faculty at Toledo, I wouldn't be very happy. Is this where I say that I think our own Nicolas Lewis will defend this decision, solely to be contrarian?
- Fear not though, MAC faithful! Ohio University is helping to revolutionize the way that you park on campus.
- Is Akron a college town? Discuss.
- Every owner of a parody twitter account should read about what's going on at Central Michigan. Between that and the dumpster fires, things are busy in Mt. Pleasant.
- The University of Buffalo is experimenting with unisex restrooms while summer classes are in session. Wait, no they're not. It's not all fooling around that's going on in Buffalo though. My nurse girlfriend says this news is fairly significant. I've no reason, other than the years of lies, to doubt her.
- Have 350k to blow? You could be the proud owner of two apartment buildings and one fantastic Bowling Green State University landmark.
- Finally, Ball State is getting into the #Chillin4Charity act. Charitable gestures in Muncie have no rules. Enjoy: