We here at Hustle Belt love to give you awesome MAC coverage. Unfortunately, we can't cover all our bases. Never fear though, Timothy Dorst from Kent Wired is here! We asked him some questions about the Kent State-WMU game, and this is what he had to say.......
1. Kent State is off to a hot start at 5-1 and is close to being bowl eligible and going to a bowl for the first time in years. Outside of Dri Archer, what has been the main key to success for the Flashes?
2. That Dri Archer kid. I only have one word for him: Damn. What makes him so electric? Is he a Heisman sleeper?
3. Last year the defense, led by Roosevelt Nix, was good for the Flashes while the offense was anemic. This year, it seems to be slightly reverse. What happened to the tough defense?
4. Who else beside Roosevelt Nix and Dri Archer should we watch out for on both sides of the ball?
5. Assuming Kent State wins this game, the rest of the schedule for you guys features road-trips to undefeated Rutgers and a good Bowling Green team, and a home game against currently unbeaten Ohio. Do you think you can get to 10 wins and/or win the MAC East?
6. Give me your prediction for the game. Kent State opened as a 3.5 pt favorite and are now sitting at an even 4 points.