BnG: If MSU is still 10-2 or something like that and NIU and BG or Toledo are 10 win teams, you can't keep WMU out, no matter what Boise State does in my opinion. I like the Peach Bowl as a landing spot, since the Rose and Sugar Bowls will both have obligations to their respective conferences (especially given how things have played out thus far), though an Oregon/MSU rematch might draw some WMU looks in Pasadena against the Ducks. Ultimately, we'd see something like ACC#2 (Clemson or Georgia Tech probably) vs the Broncos in Atlanta.
More From Hustle Belt
- 2021-22 MAC Hockey Rewind: Week of December 5th
- Western Michigan set to take on Nevada in 2021 Quick Lane Bowl
- Eastern Michigan to take on Liberty in the 2021 LendingTree Bowl
- Northern Illinois will play Coastal Carolina in the 2021 Cure Bowl
- CMU and Boise State to play in the 2021 Arizona Bowl
- Miami (OH) will play North Texas in the makeshift “Frisco Football Classic”