BnG: If MSU is still 10-2 or something like that and NIU and BG or Toledo are 10 win teams, you can't keep WMU out, no matter what Boise State does in my opinion. I like the Peach Bowl as a landing spot, since the Rose and Sugar Bowls will both have obligations to their respective conferences (especially given how things have played out thus far), though an Oregon/MSU rematch might draw some WMU looks in Pasadena against the Ducks. Ultimately, we'd see something like ACC#2 (Clemson or Georgia Tech probably) vs the Broncos in Atlanta.
More From Hustle Belt
- In Pictures: Central Michigan Chippewas at Eastern Michigan Eagles
- Belt’s Beer Garden: You Spindle Me Right Round
- MAC Bandwagon Podcast, ep. 96: The 2022 MAC Softball Tournament Special!
- 2022 Mid-American Conference Baseball Week 12 Recap
- Akron Zips unveil new logo in rebrand
- MAC Bandwagon Podcast, ep. 95: Ball State Baseball makes a statement, and James stops by to talk NFL Draft!