Going to be less formatted and just a few free thoughts for today. Hope you all are set for a wonderful Monday.
Who doesn't love a good link dump? Sorry to copy your thing Keith.
- I'm #TeamPoints when it comes to MAC football. #TeamDefense when it comes to the B1G.
- I want to coach this type of player. Quick feet, quick hands. Physical, good solid base, plays fast and on instinct. I actually am a volunteer high school football coach at a school close to Athens, and if we had this kid, he'd tear our league up.
- I made sure to voice my opinion that schools need to do a better job at promoting their women's teams leading up to and during the regular season. Women's volleyball, basketball, softball, and soccer at the college level are all rad.
- I went to WWE Money in the Bank at Nationwide Arena in Columbus Sunday night. Pretty good for having never gone to a Pay-Per-View event ever. From here on out, I want Kevin Owens and John Cena to duke it out as the main event of every PPV event for the rest of eternity.
- By the time this article posts in the morning, I'll have watched the most recent Game of Thrones. Have mercy. I also haven't watched the most recent season of Orange is the new Black yet, so I guess I have to jump in on that.
^^^Spreading the MAC love y'all. I'm down with it, even if these folks are a bit screwy in the head.
Oh yeah, remember to speak truth to power!