- Hey hey! Miami finally got a win in conference play!
- On the other end of the happiness spectrum, Kent State lost their 2nd player to injury this year with Xavier Pollard out with a broken foot. The Flashes' MAC hopes are in serious limbo now
- With the Major League Football (MLFB) draft finally complete, see where some of the MAC stars of yesteryear landed (Chisholm sighting!)
- On the hockey side of things, our three MAC schools aren't doing so hot this year. BG is in a weak WCHA conference, and dropped off the lead after only garnering one point at home versus Michigan Tech. Meanwhile, Miami is trying to hold their own in the NCHC while Western Michigan sits well away from contention. All three schools are way down in the Pairwise, and would likely need either a huge February or a conference title to make the NCAA Tournament
- National Signing Day is quickly approaching! See where your team ranks in the composite ratings before the last shuffles of movement on Wednesday
- I'm out of links, so here's a video of something funny. Have a good Monday!
Morning Dump: MACsketball is in full swing
Miami got a win, the West is in disarray, and other things from around the conference