- The conference's worst team toppled its best last night, as Miami knocked off Akron at home Tuesday 77-64. Giovanni McKnight led the pack for Miami, scoring 20.
- 170 miles north, meanwhile, Bowling Green was working on its own upset, ssnapping Ohio's five game win streak with an 87-82 victory. The win also snapped a seven-game losing skid for the Falcons, and clinched a season sweep over the Bobcats.
- Nathan Boothe came up big for Toledo on Tuesday, securing 23 points and the surprise home win over Ball State.
- Central Michigan outfought Northern Illinois in a big MAC West contest last night, 76-64. The Chippewas' big win came on the backs of big performances by John Simons, Chris Fowler and John Kozinski.
- Getting away from hoops for a second, the MAC released its football schedules on Monday, which you can look at in full over here.
- Finally, speaking of football, the NFL combine is getting underway this week, so let's listen to former NFL player Austen Lane recant some of the craziest questions he was asked at the combine, and try to guess which one most likely came from the Browns.
Morning Dump: The sky is falling as top four MAC teams fall on Tuesday
It was upset city across the conference last night