- I put out a future non-conference football schedule tracker for all 12 schools yestermorning. Kent State's gonna play against FCS teams six times in the next five seasons.
- Quicker than I could even be happy with the fact that I finally got around to publishing that ^, Central Michigan added Florida Atlantic and Illinois to their future schedules.
- Speaking of CMU, did you know Dan Enos was too little too late in trying to officially offer Carson Wentz during his HS recruiting process?
- WR Robbie Walker tweeted that he'll be leaving Ohio once the spring semester is over with. He appeared in 21 games (two starts) for Ohio in his two years, had 14 receptions for 145 yards.
- We released our new power rankings yesterday for men's hoops. Kent State and Northern Illinois go down some, but Buffalo has found themselves at no. 2.
- Sports editors from The Eastern Echo released a long-winded column about the attendance numbers for Eastern Michigan basketball. It's a shame, really. Even for as poorly as EMU has finished in games this season (especially in conference play), they're still entertaining ones to go to. That's not just homerism you're hearing from me, I've had plenty of fans of other schools voice those same concerns to me for years now.
- Remember when they had 373 people show up to a playoff game? Ugh.