So I went to the Eastern Michigan men’s basketball game last night.
I wasn’t sure what to expect. Eastern Michigan entered conference play with a 10-3 record but they dropped three in a row to start MAC play. I was hoping that tonight would be different. And it looked like it might be different as Eastern Michigan managed to take an early lead until Ball State managed to turn on the jet to jump to a 32-14 lead at the half.
Eastern Michigan would start the second half on a pretty decent run to bring themselves within four points of the Cardinals but that was the closest they would come as Ball State would go on to win the game by 17 points.
With tonight’s loss, Eastern Michigan falls to 0-4 in MAC play. Ball State improves to 1-3. Eastern Michigan will host the Ohio Bobcats on Saturday.
And now, pictures:
- Noah Morgan setting up the play. Kenneth Bailey
- Shamar Dillard taking a shot.
- Noah Morgan working the defense.
- Thomas Binelli for three.
- The Eastern Michigan cheer team
- Noah Morgan getting mugged.
- Toure dunks.
- Charging for the net
- Rob Murphy talking with one of the refs. Kenneth Bailey
- The basketball equivalent of the victory formation Kenneth Bailey