The 2020 NFL Draft saw the lowest output by the Mid-American Conference in quite some time, with only two MAC-affiliated prospects selected over the weekend (Ball State OL Danny Pinter and Miami PK Sam Sloman.)
It’s a strange year for any prospect who was hoping to hear their name called, as the coronavirus pandemic shut down hundreds of pro days and invidual workouts across the country, making the scouting process truncated.
What it does mean is that a lot of teams are going to get some very good talent on the cheap through the free agent market, making the rest of Saturday evening a very key time for a lot of players hoping to continue pursuing their dream of playing professional football.
We’ll update any information here as it comes in. (The list will be alphabetical by school, with order of players as we find them.)
Ball State Cardinals
- LB Rayshawn Wilborn to the Atlanta Falcons, per head coach Mike Neu.
Bowling Green Falcons
- OL Evin Ksiezarczyk to the Atlanta Falcons, per Rachel Lenzi.
- LB Ledarius Mack to the Chicago Bears, per Buffalo football.
Central Michigan Chippewas
- RB Jonathan Ward to the Arizona Cardinals, per Evan Petzold.
Eastern Michigan Eagles
- OL Steven Nielsen to the Jacksonville Jaguars, per EMU football.
- DB Kevin McGill Jr. to the Los Angeles Chargers, per self.
Kent State Golden Flashes
- DL Doug Costin to the Jacksonville Jaguars, per his agency.
Northern Illinois Huskies
- OL Jordan Steckler, to the New Orleans Saints, per NIU football.
- OL Austin Pleasants, to the Jacksonville Jaguars, per Ohio football.
- DB Javon Hagan to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, per Ohio football.
- TE/FB Reggie Gilliam, to the Buffalo Bulls, per Brian Buckley.