Team Commitments (per 247Sports)
Not much action on the 2021 recruiting trail since Early Signing Day, but Miami picked up another commit before 2020 was over as 6’4” OLB Caiden Woullard committed to the RedHawks on Dec. 30th.
- Akron: 17 signed, 3 commits unsigned (Daylen Morgan, Alex Reese, Logan Seibert)
- Ball State: 18 signed, 2 unsigned (Larry Harris, Karl Odrick)
- Bowling Green: 22 signed, 1 unsigned (Jacory Jordan)
- Buffalo: 16 signed, 1 unsigned (Jamari Gassett)
- Central Michigan: 20 signed, 3 unsigned (Pius Odjugo, Clinton Roberson, Zaire McLaurin)
- Eastern Michigan: 20 signed
- Kent State: 14 signed, 1 unsigned (TJ Spradley)
- Miami: 20 signed, 1 unsigned (Caiden Woullard)
- Northern Illinois: 22 signed, 4 unsigned (Tajheem Lawson, George Gumbs, Muhammed Jammeh, Ronde Worrels)
- Ohio: 14 signed
- Toledo: 23 signed, 1 unsigned (Ethan Spoth)
- Western Michigan: 19 signed
Recruiting Battle to Watch
We’re going to take a look at a 2022 WR this week that has been garnering some early buzz among MAC programs in Tommy McIntosh out of Dewitt High School in Dewitt, Michigan.
McIntosh is a big target at 6’4” and 190 lbs., and boasts offers from all three Michigan MAC schools, as well as Buffalo, Miami, and Toledo. He has a great frame, does a great job at high pointing the ball, and has good speed for his size. If he’s able to get polished as a route runner, McIntosh will certainly have a high ceiling at the college level.
Fire Recruiting Graphic of the Week
Happy New Year— ⚡️Joe Coniglio⚡️ (@CoachConiglio51) January 1, 2021
Look forward to making 2021 the best year yet‼️ pic.twitter.com/c1G6ZsmDtv
Kent State is breaking in the new year right in this week’s Graphic of the Week. There is a lot of detail in this graphic, and sticking with the school colors was a good call to make this a very clean graphic. As always, feel free to submit nominees for Graphic of the Week to @MAC__Crootin.