While we here at Hustle Belt pride ourselves on our exhaustive coverage of the MAC Conference, we understand that there are lots of people out there doing good work as well. Below you will find a collection of readings from around the web that should give you everything a UMass Minutemen fan could possibly want ahead of Saturday's game against Maine.
Now onto the rest of the web.
MassLive.com - Unless otherwise noted, these stories are from Dan Malone.
- For UMass football, losing to Maine is not an option | masslive.com - Ron Chimelis of the Springfield Republican says enough is enough and UMass has to win this one. He's an absolute treat.
- UMass football a 3-point underdog at home against Maine, but Mike Wegzyn says he doesn't care | masslive.com - The UMass quarterback doesn't gamble, which is good, so he doesn't care that the Minutemen are three-point underdogs.
- UMass football vs. Maine: Coaches, players not looking past Black Bears, regardless of competition level | masslive.com - This ain't Charley Molnar's first rodeo. "I can tell you the feeling of when you’re an FCS team beating an FBS team, you feel like it’s the most unbelievable accomplishment," Molnar said. "On the other hand, when you’re in the FBS and you win that game, you feel like, 'Well, we're expected to, we're supposed to win that game.' "
- UMass Podcast: Episode 4 - Minutemen football chat with Bob McGovern | masslive.com - Bob McGovern is a great guy and listening to these two talk UMass football is great. But if you would rather here our Managing Editor, Bryan Vance, click here.
- Opponent Spotlight: Maine - McGovern takes an in-depth look at the Black Bears because, well, somebody has to.
- Miller Petitions for Extra Year - Ricardo Miller is UMass' current starting tight end and a fifth-year grad student transfer from Michigan. He wants an extra year to play, and it seems like he could get one.
- Friday Night Writes: Maine - The Maroon Musket's Friday column is an absolute must read every week and this week's keeps that going. Gotta love Bob.